If you have any questions about the terms and conditions, please contact us.
• Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to protecting your privacy.
• Skin Correctives does not share, sell or trade client information. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and we will not pass your email address to a third party.
• We collect information about you in order to provide you with the best possible service. We store your name, address, phone and email address in order to keep you informed of our promotions, events and updates through the Skin Correctives newsletters and mail-outs.
• We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
• We will delete any stored personal information at your request.
Returns and Refund Policy
• Products returned in perfectly new and re-sellable condition will be refunded in full as long as it is returned within 14 days of purchase. Unfortunately we cannot refund goods that have been opened or are in poor condition (i.e. leaking, broken etc.).
• Refunds on purchases made with a credit/debit card will only be credited to the same card.
• If a product is returned more than 14 days after purchase and has a minimum of 6 months before the expiry date, we will provide you with a credit note for any other products or services (excluding specials and discounted products).
• We will gladly exchange any faulty products (e.g. faulty pumps).
• In the event of an allergic reaction, please take a photo and email it to us so we can assess and isolate the product responsible for the reaction. This product will be exchanged for a more suitable product. A product return form will need to be completed for the supplier of the product and accompanied with a photo of your reaction.
• All packages at Skin Correctives must be paid for upfront or as set out on your official package proposal. Packages cannot be split into part payments.
• Packages and deposits are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
• Certain packages have specific conditions and your therapist will highlight these conditions at time of purchase.
Gift Certificate Policy
• At the time of booking, please notify Skin Correctives that you are redeeming a gift certificate and claim the certificate number. The gift certificate is to be presented at the time of your appointment. If the certificate is not presented, payment for the treatment will be required.
• Gift certificates are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash. We will gladly exchange the voucher for other services to the same value as the cost of the voucher.
• All gift certificates have an expiry date of 6 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise and in the case of promotional gift certificates. Expired certificates may not be honoured and there are no extensions.
• Promotional gift certificates can not be exchanged for other services.
• Cancellation of treatments for gift certificates cancelled within less than 24 hours will automatically deem your gift certificate as cancelled.
• Clients who are pregnant, have high blood pressure, heart conditions or other medical complications, are advised to consult their doctors before undertaking any treatments. Please highlight your medical condition to your therapist.
• It is your responsibility to ensure that you have skin cancer checks regularly.
• It is important to let your therapist know of any new medications or change of medication or medical history.
• Management reserves the right to refuse treatment to any person under the influence of alcohol or any illicit substance.
• By accepting this policy and conditions, the client confirms that they will comply with pre- and post treatment instructions. Skin Correctives will not be liable for any injuries due to non-compliance with treatment instructions.
• Please note that each treatment is associated with unique risk factors as informed on consultation prior to treatment.
• As a client at Skin Correctives, you will earn 1 Skin Correctives Dollar (SC$1) for every $20 spent, including on products purchases, discounted treatments and special offers.
• Our VIP members earn 1 Skin Correctives Dollar (SC$) for every $10 spent, including on product purchases, discounted treatments and special offers.
• Your SC$’s can be used to pay for any full priced treatments.
• Your SC$’s can not be used for product purchases and/or services rendered by our Cosmetic Physicians.
• You are not able to use SC$’s for part payment of services or for any special offers or already discounted services.
• SC$’s can not be redeemed during the month of December, however you will be able to purchase gift vouchers with your SC$’s during the month of December, which can be redeemed from the following January.
• In the event of no shows or cancellation of appointments with less than 24 hours notice, your voucher will be cancelled and/or the balance for that treatment will be deducted from your total SC$’s earned.
• Loyalty points expire 1 year from the date earned.
12 Week Skin Program
• Treatments are performed weekly over 12 weeks.
• If for some reason you are unable to attend, you can double up a treatment or you are able to add a treatment to the end of your program with a maximum of 2 weeks’ extension.
• Treatments can include: IPL, Enzyme Therapy, Transdermal Treatments, selected Peels, Alkaline Therapy & Healite Phototherapy.
• Treatment time allocated will be a maximum of 90 minutes.
• If for some reason you are not able to complete your program, we will calculate the full price cost of your treatments up to that point and deduct it off what you have paid thus far and give you the credit to use for future full priced treatments at the clinic.